“Let’s not confuse traditional behaviours with good manners. The definition of etiquette is gender neutral—it simply means we strive at all times to ensure a person in our company feels at ease.” —Lynn Coady
“Politeness and consideration for others is like investing pennies and getting dollars back.” —Thomas Sowell
“To learn etiquette, is actually learning how to see others, and respect them.” —Yixing Zhang
Do you have specific scenarios of etiquette that you’ve always been puzzled about and not sure what to do in those situations?
Are you curious about…
- How to order and taste wine at a restaurant?
- Maybe it’s at a business meeting with your colleagues and boss?
- Or it’s at a fancy dinner with a date and you’re not sure what the rules of dining are?
Manners used to be taught in school, but this practice has long been removed from the regular curriculum.
Etiquette topics could include:
- Workplace Etiquette
- Table Manners;
- Table Setting;
- Restaurant Etiquette;
- Business Dining Etiquette;
- Wine Selection & Etiquette;
- Tipping Etiquette;
- International Dining Etiquette;
- Dinner Party Etiquette;
- Toasts & Toasting;
- Or any specific etiquette topic you have.
Learning about etiquette is now easy online. Whatever the scenario may be, Wine & Etiquette Coach Dr. Lee can be there to give you a private one-to-one consultation or Wine Etiquette MasterClass.
Bring any etiquette or manner questions you have and Dr. Lee will walk you or your group through a session on Zoom so that you’ll feel confident when you have to use it in person for your next social event.
Wine Etiquette MasterClass Topics
We have prepared a list of presentation topics that will be able to deliver within a week’s time of the booking and can also be customized to your needs. MasterClasses are estimated to be 2 hours long.
- Introduction to Etiquette
- Modern Day Communication Etiquette
- Navigating Different Etiquette and Cultural Situations
- International Business Etiquette
- Wine, Spirits, and Dining Etiquette
- Etiquette for Gentlemen
- Customized Etiquette Courses
Dr. Lee is now available for bookings.
Price of 1 student/class: $220 per person /30 minutes
Want to inquire about a 2 person or larger class booking? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.